Ficci Higher Education Summit & Exhibition 2021 Activities
- Conference: Deliberations on policy roadmap and other topical issues in Higher Education
- Exhibition: More than 150 exhibitors from top of the line Institutions showcasing best practices to the global participants and explore collaborations
- Reverse Buyer Seller Meet (RBSM) and B2B Meetings – With delegation of over 300 international stakeholders from more than 65 countries including USA, UK, European Union, Africa, Middle East, CIS, SAARC etc. are expected to participate the event focusing on International student recruitment in Indian universities.
- FICCI Higher Education Awards: Recognition of quality and excellence in higher education delivery
- VC Roundtable: Exchange of information, ideas and insights on higher education among top CEOs
- Master Classes: Focused discussion on topical issues pertinent to the sector
- Poster Presentation: A theme-based competition for professionals / post-graduate students to creatively share their know-how with the delegates.
- Networking Dinner and Lunches: Informal interactions among important stakeholders
- Delegate Participation: Footfall of 1000 plus national and international delegates which will include 300 plus international delegates from more than 65 countries.