Theme: “Higher Education – the Catalyst to a Creative Economy”
Higher education plays a critical role in shaping the future of society, work and the economy. This conference looks at the multi-disciplinary nature of solutions and the value generation of such solutions as an important aspect of a modern, futuristic society. The impact of this is already visible in academia and the knowledge driven industries.
Higher Education institutions are now moving away from the traditional to exploring disruptive methods, means and tools of engaging with learners across the globe whether it is in a physical classroom or a virtual platform. Every aspect of our lives today is touch by the creative in some way or the other. This is felt in the varied facets of our day to day through technology, visuals, sounds, information, presentations at work or at leisure. Posters from faculty, research scholars and students are invited on the following subjects based on the theme of this conference:
- • Liberal Art education as a foundation for entrepreneurial development.
- • Digital Technology, Infographics and Creativity as the new age pedagogic tools for teaching and learning in Higher Education.
- • Embedding Design Thinking into management curriculum in business schools.
- • Disruptive pedagogy and the practice of freedom in Higher Education.
- • Innovations in Pedagogy through collaboration and community intervention
- • Theme: Higher Education – the Catalyst to a Creative Economy
- • Abstract of not more than 250 words to be submitted before October 25, 2019 by e-mail to email@example.com
- • Include the following details along with the abstract – Author(s) Name, Designation/ Course, Organization/Institute, Phone Number(s), E-mail id(s)
- • Announcement of selected Abstracts by November 4, 2019
- • Shortlisted authors will be informed through e-mail to participate in the poster presentation
- • Digital Posters to be submitted by November 15, 2019 in the below given specifications:
- • Orientation: Vertical
- • Pixel Size: 1920 (L) x 1080(W) ( for a 52 inch display)
- • Format: JPEG (FULL HD)
- • Hue: Colour
- • Posters will be displayed, on digital screens, at the conference venue
- • Final presentation of the selected abstracts, in front of Jury, will be held on November 27, 2019
- • First three winners will be awarded at the Valedictory Session of 15th FICCI Higher Education Summit 2019 on November 28, 2019
For any clarification or further details, please reach out to education team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 011-23738760-70 (Ext 275/376).