Hosted Foreign Delegates
Hosted Delegations from Focus Countries
AFRICA: Angola, Botswana, Burundi, Cameroon, Republic of the Congo, Congo DR, Cote d'Ivoire, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rwanda, Somalia, South Sudan, South Africa, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
CIS Countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan
MIDDLE EAST: Bahrain, Cyprus, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates
ASIA including SAARC: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam.
Hosted Delegation Composition of Focus Countries
- Chancellor / Vice Chancellor / Dean of a University or Institution
- Director/ President / Vice President of University or Institution
- Senior Official from Education Ministry
- President / Secretary of Largest Education Association
- Journalist dealing with Education Sector
- Education Agent Facilitating Overseas Admissions Approved by Respective Government
- Education Consultant
- Education Agents
- Educational Facilitators